Energy

There is an aura of positive energy around some people that I find so attractive. Making friends with such people  is almost inevitable. It happens so naturally and seems effortless. We have similar tastes or we enjoy discussing our differences. I feel like I have known them all my life.

There are those others with negative energy and it is usually out of necessity that I keep their company. I struggle to communicate with them because we always seem to be on different pages. Being with them is an arduous and unpleasant affair.

Then there are those special people with explosive energy and I don't know how to deal with them because they negate me. I can't contain their power over me, whether positive or negative. Such people are rare but when I bump into them they tend to change the course of my life.

I need all these energies because they balance out; the positive energy gives me a high, the negative energy calms me down and explosive energy inspires and transforms me.

Labels: , ,